What is the best nature for Silvally?

1. Nature and moveset ideas please! I was thinking Jolly or Timid???

User Info: Squigz

Squigz - 3 years ago

1. You're right in wanting to go Jolly or Timid. Sylvally is mediocre, overall, and its niche will be being able to use Parting Shot, when it won't be bugged on Battle Spot, so you'll likely want to go offensive + PS.

It probably is kind of versatile, so, at the moment, there isn't a definitive set, especially if you want to use the Normal variant with Explosion or one of the Memory variants.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 2 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. I went with Jolly. Basically I see Silvally as a lesser Arceus, and plan to go with a Swords Dance set.

You're on the right track though. Timid and Jolly are probably the best choices. Like 'chu said, Silvally's really versatile and can run a set to fit many team roles.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. Its whatever you want. Silvally has uniform base stats and a move pool to be able to cover pretty much anything you'd want to do. I use mine as support.

User Info: waterdeepchu

waterdeepchu - 3 years ago 1   1
  3. I agree with the answers above, Pokemon battles mostly rely on speed in order to create a much larger advantage than the Pokemon that is slower. Timid (+Speed, -Attack) will be best if you shall run a Special Attacker for your Silvally. If you wish to run a Physical Attacker, you may want to go with Jolly (+Speed, -Sp. Attack). Mostly it depends on what you want your movepool to be. If you want to run a supporter with one attacking move, go with the speedy nature that corresponds to that move.

User Info: NubAlert

NubAlert - 2 years ago 1   1