1. I've been wanting to get Litten or Popplio (And their evolutions) or at least their Pokedex entries, are there any other ways other than trading to get the other starters? And if not, anyone willing to do a temporary trade for the starters? I want Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne and Primarina. I have a Decidueye, if anyone wants its Pokedex entry, I'd be happy to oblige!

User Info: Luckyann

Luckyann - 2 years ago
  2. Note: I would also like the Pokedex entrose of UB-02 "Beauty" and UB-04 "Blaster" (I know their real names, but the code names sound cooler)

User Info: Luckyann

Luckyann - 2 years ago

1. You can only get the Unova and Johto starters with island scan. If you want one of the Alola starters, just breed the one you have and put it on the GTS. You should get results pretty quickly.

User Info: TheNerdKurt

TheNerdKurt - 2 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. There is a list of all the pokemon that appear in the island scan for each day of the week and for each island, you should check that out. And to get the pokedex entries. And for the starters, the GTS or wonder trade if you are somewhat lucky. But i could trade you the ones you need.

User Info: Velvett

Velvett - 2 years ago 1   0

2. Not really. However, if you breed your decidueye, it is usually very easy to get other starters via GTS. Just put up a lvl 1 Rowlet for a Litten or Popplio and it is usually taken within an hour. Same for UB2/4 and Mascots, just offer up your version exclusive extra.

User Info: Stryyder

Stryyder (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0