Is the Level 1 Hard Skulltula glitched?

1. OK, I'm totally stumped here. The Armies of Ruin's Hard Skulltula SIMPLY IS NOT SHOWING UP.

Before anyone asks:

Yes, I have beaten Legend Mode completely.
    Yes, I am playing as Link.
    Yes, I am using a Hylian Sword (specifically, a Level 3 White Sword).
    Yes, I am using the Unlockable Guide on this very site as a reference.
    Yes, I have beaten Armies of Ruin on Hard Mode AND Hero mode. (I beat the Hard Mode scenario before I finished Legend Mode, and I just beat the Hero Mode scenario before posting this question.)

And yet this blasted spider IS NOT SHOWING UP.

Is it glitched or something? What gives?

User Info: Luke12Lynch

Luke12Lynch - 1 year ago
  2. Update: Free Mode offers no luck, either.

It has to be glitched.

Because I have absolutely no idea what I could be doing wrong. Every condition (that I know of) was met.

User Info: Luke12Lynch

Luke12Lynch - 1 year ago
  3. Update #2: Was able to get the Level 2 Hard Skulltula perfectly fine in Legend Mode, no problem.

Seriously starting to bug (no pun intended) me about Armies of Ruin, though...

User Info: Luke12Lynch

Luke12Lynch - 1 year ago
  4. Finally got it to spawn this run. I was more or less speedrunning this mission: there must be a time limit that nobody's aware of. (The Skulltula spawned at roughly the 11:38 mark. I had not captured the South Field Keep or North Field Keep at all before summoning the Great Fairy.)

User Info: Luke12Lynch

Luke12Lynch - 1 year ago

1. It seems like you got it. That's good, then. I really don't know what the problem was. The Skulltula basically shows up from playing the level normally, as long as you're set to Hard (or Hero). It spawned for me no problem back when I first played Legends and I never considered any other requirement.

If there IS a time limit, I don't know what it could be. Pretty sure it didn't take me 11:38 to get to the Great Fairy summon playing on Hard, though, so maybe you were just taking WAY too long to get to the point of the GF summon? No clue.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0