Reclaiming the Darkness Hard Skulltula Help?

1. It seems impossible to get the boss under 50% in the time limit....can anyone give me tips?

User Info: ShadowGamer193

ShadowGamer193 - 1 year ago

1. The requirement for that level is to capture all the keeps in under 10 minutes, and you must be playing as Link with the Hylian Sword (NOT the Master Sword). This is not too hard to do if your Link is strong enough, and you're playing on Hard and not Hero (because Hero will handicap you too hard). If you're having trouble getting it done in under the time limit, then power up your Link (and whatever other characters you bring in Free Mode) as much as you can, and focus on using their long combos, which are typically the best at clearing out keeps.

And, as ever, My Fairy is your friend, especially if you use a Double Bombos (Fire) fairy. The defense drop from having a nuke field active makes quick work of basically anything, up to and including giant bosses. The nuke can also straight up capture a keep for you outright in some cases, assuming you can get the magic power to fire off multiple of them throughout the level.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0

1. Hi ShadowGamer193,

I agree with SmokeRulz that for the level you named in your question, "Reclaiming the Darkness", the criteria for the hard skulltula is to capture all keeps within 10 minutes.

However, the body of your question refers to getting "the boss" under 50% within a certain time limit, and this sounds more like the criteria for the last level, "Watchers of the Triforce".

For hard mode skulltula for "Watchers of the Triforce", the required character is actually TETRA.
    In this level, the boss is Phantom Ganon, and if my memory serves, you have to take over the four keeps to trigger Phantom Ganon to spawn. Thus, my advice is to pick characters (don't forget TETRA!) that have upgraded badges for taking capturing keeps to help speed up this first phase. As for Phantom Ganon itself, try to utilize a light-element weapon with the "Vs Ganon" ability.

Additionally, in the Phantom Ganon fight, I like to utilize bombs to hit his weak spot during the second phase of the fight (where he is holding two swords).

Furthermore, I do see an additional tip to use a Shadow Fairy's barrier ability to speed up the fight.

Hope these tips help! Cheers!

User Info: Epliton12

Epliton12 - 1 year ago 0   0