how do I do the hard gold skulltula on the first level?

1. I have tried it a million times & IT NEVER SHOWS UP!!!
    I have no idea what I do wrong.
    please answer before I decide to eat my 3DS

User Info: the_kitten

the_kitten - 2 years ago

1. Have you beaten Legend Mode yet? Hard Skulltulas to not show up until you've cleared all 32 levels of Legend Mode. Once you do, they will be accessible, along with Hero Mode difficulty being unlocked. To clear all of Legend Mode, first beat the 18 main storyline levels, then all 5 Linkle levels, and all 5 Cia levels. Doing so will open up the final 4 Wind Waker levels.

Assuming you DO have them accessible, then I assume the level you mean is "Prologue - The Armies of Ruin." Thankfully there's no weird requirements for that Skulltula, just play the level normally on Hard and it will appear after you summon the Great Fairy. However you must be playing as Link and wielding some form of his Hylian Sword. Do NOT pick the Master Sword, because that doesn't count! It has to be one of his regular swords.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0