Terraria 1.3?

1. Is Terraria 3DS getting the same updates as the "New Gen Consoles" I been reading that Terraria 1.3 will be coming out for "New Gen Consoles". So is the 3DS version getting that same update or are we going to have to wait with mobile? Reason is because I have Terraria on PC and i know that PC has The Moon Lord. And while i can go on PC and fight him there, like the 3DS version because i can take it anywhere i go. And i would like to be able to battle The Moon Lord on 3DS. And i know that 3DS has Ocram.

User Info: Sythe_ofDeath

Sythe_ofDeath - 2 years ago

1. I'm pretty sure the 3ds is getting it, just not at the same time as xb1/ps4. I heard they scheduled the console update for Q3 2017, so if they do release it soon (im posting this neat the end of Q3 2017), they will probably start work on 3DS after they release it, probably setting the 3DS release around mid 2018 (or later). In response to the other two latest answers, adding content to the game will only very slightly increase the system requirements, and I strongly believe that the 3ds can handle it. And to you who said and I quote "3DS will never have moon lord" that was an uneducated guess and is likely untrue. Sorry to be so lengthy, but if you even read this (its been 8 months since you posted :P) I hope I was able to help you out!

User Info: bfox7a

bfox7a - 1 year ago 2   0

Answers

1. I think the update is out,but for some reason it won't let me update terraria even after I did a system update on my 3ds.

User Info: xXBlackFireXx

xXBlackFireXx - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. Never mind,it isn't

User Info: xXBlackFireXx

xXBlackFireXx - 2 years ago 0   0
  3. No i dont think so because the 3ds cant do some things that a ps4 or an xbox can do

User Info: telpoch2004

telpoch2004 - 2 years ago 0   0
  4. No the 3ds will never have moon lord

User Info: Blarfer21

Blarfer21 - 2 years ago 0   0