What version is Terraria for the 3DS?

1. So, my boyfriend and I recently have updated to 1.03 ( thank god.) and even before then the question lingers. What version type are we? Obviously we aren't PC because we play that as well but we cant decipher whether 3DS is mobile or console due to certain items from both versions. If anybody knows what we are, please tell me. Are we console or mobile?

User Info: ThisLittleNeko

ThisLittleNeko - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I can't honestly say for sure because it feels like a combination of both imo

User Info: Taiyokage

Taiyokage - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. 1.2 with some 1.2.4 content, like fishing.

User Info: ZilogZ92

ZilogZ92 - 2 years ago 0   0
  3. What are you playing it on?

User Info: telpoch2004

telpoch2004 - 2 years ago 0   0
  4. Currently : 1.0.5

User Info: telpoch2004

telpoch2004 - 2 years ago 0   0
  5. Currently, the 3DS version update is 1.0.5. In terms of PC, your looking a 1.2, with a few mechanics from 1.2.4. If you want the version its closest to on other systems, your closer to the Wii U, PS3, PSVita, and Xbox 360 versions of the game, although you are technacally playing the mobile port (evident due to the presence on mobile-exclusive content.)

User Info: Aiodensghost

Aiodensghost - 1 year ago 0   0