Game forcefully closes itself??

1. Basically I bought the game from gamestop pre owned. I logged on the game and saw a file at chapter 2 with a lvl100 pikachu with no bosses beated. So I basically thought it was nothing but when I deleted the save file my game stopped working. The game forcefully closed itself saying"An error has occured forcing the software to close". As well as "The system will now restart". Honestly don't know what to do?

User Info: Nemphis374

Nemphis374 - 5 months ago

1. I feel like this might have been a problem that resulted from the previous owner's use of cheats they tried to scum a few bucks from GameStop hoping they wouldn't notice the problems the cheats have caused.

If the problem persists, you might be able to take it back and explain the situation, maybe they'll be reasonable and let you trade it for another or something. I really forget how GameStop does things, since I use Amazon more often, but it's all I've got.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer (Expert) - 5 months ago 0   0
  2. *"use of cheats, and that they," I mean to say

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer - 5 months ago