How do you get Hoopa to appear in his unbound form?

1. I know how to get him its just that I can't ever seem to get Hoopa to appear unbound.

User Info: mygame34

mygame34 - 5 years ago

1. It is completely random whenever you use it. I think its a 50-50 chance of being either form but i may be wrong. All you can do is hope for the best. I got hoopa unbound the very first time i used him. Then the next floor i got hoopa confined.

User Info: SawyerTheD

SawyerTheD (Expert) - 5 years ago 1   0

1. I think it is random. It has appeared to me only once, when I used the item normally in a dungeon

User Info: guizerme

guizerme - 5 years ago 1   0

1. As far as I can tell it is random. However, it does seem to happen more often when he is summoned in a large room.

User Info: silverwing525

silverwing525 - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. I think the ration is something like 70-30 or 60-40, because unbound is rarer

User Info: Nacht_Umbreon

Nacht_Umbreon - 5 years ago 0   0
  3. I'd assume unbound is rarer. But if you want unbound, make sure you don't have any large Pokemon on your team

User Info: LEG3000

LEG3000 - 2 years ago 0   0