What causes recruitment missions to become avaliable?

1. I've played through the early game several times, and almost every time, Pachirisu's request was one of the first avaliable. This time, however, the request isn't appearing, even after beating the fourth boss! Is there something I need to do, or is it random?

User Info: Ultima_Rarus

Ultima_Rarus - 3 years ago
  2. Have you completed Axew's request yet?

User Info: NayrSlayer

NayrSlayer - 3 years ago
  3. Yes, I've cleared Axew. All my requests are in the opposite sirection, like Houndoom and Dugtrio!

User Info: Ultima_Rarus

Ultima_Rarus - 3 years ago

1. Well don't forget there is a slight RNG in the pokemon that show up in the cafe.
    The missions you get are determined by the pokemon your connected to, their connections, and the dungeons you have available. If the pokemon hasn't shown up, it's because you're lacking one of those things. (In this case, the pokemon that connects to pachirisu.) And this is the ONLY case scenario.

User Info: OmniPeuche

OmniPeuche - 3 years ago 1   0