Revival seed post pre historic cave?

1. I just beat the prehistoric ruins at the end of the game. I have 2 revival seeds left and I'm wondering if I can go back to lively town and get more?

User Info: nickr101

nickr101 - 3 years ago

1. This is a tricky spot, and here is where a feature introduced in GTI comes in real handy! You can access pelipper island to rescue yourself, but if you save, you can go there any time and do adventures with different pokemon! I did this as well, I needed to replenish on reviver seeds and stayaway wands. I just kept going to poliwrath river and buying the seeds from the islands kecleon market. Also, you can get 5 reviver seeds from glorious gold for one gold bar as well. Ideally, you should be around level 20 at this point, use blast seeds for bosses, you next biggest one is when you finally get to the tree of life, and it involves a big and devastating move, so make sure you have about 15 reviver seeds and A FEW REVIVE ALL ORBS BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO WASTE YOUR REVIVER SEEDS ON YOUR TEAMMATES!! *wink*

User Info: CrouchingWolf

CrouchingWolf - 3 years ago 0   0