Lost sight of Empryea's Shadow?

1. Hello, new member here! Literally just made an account today just so I can ask for help about this. I was following the Godbird's Shadow when I lost sight of it after getting distracted by a chest in the Poison Swamp. The last I saw of it was it flying over a really dark patch of the swamp water, and now I can't find it anywhere after opening that chest and getting the Magical Mace that was in it. When I ask the party what to do, they just repeat the same thing, that I have to keep chasing it, and that this is no time for talk. Do I have to back to the village, or is this a glitch, or what?

User Info: Azure-Samurai

Azure-Samurai - 3 years ago

1. Continue around the bottom edge of the swamp and then north until you come to an area with a log. If you see a 'portal' that is what you need to advance the game. If you don't find the portal then you need to return to the village, talk to the chief, and then go back to the gate/arch where you started following the shadow. Then follow my original instructions. Good luck.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 3 years ago 0   0

1. Just zoom/walk back to the village, go in, come back out, and the shadow will be around the perch again (same location you originally found it).

User Info: sparechaos

sparechaos (Expert) - 3 years ago 0   0