1. Will the 4 CPU's, Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert from Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Miku Hatsune from Project Diva be in Project X Zone 3, along with the returning characters from the 1st and the 2nd?

User Info: Liam12345

Liam12345 - 1 year ago
  2. I really want Hyperdimension Neptunia and Project Diva to be in Project X Zone 3.

Also, I really want the gameplay to be HD Open World.

And as for the enemy's and boss's, I need it to have Arfoire, Pirachu, Underling and the 4 felons, CFW Trick, Judge, Brave and Magic from Hyperdimension Neptunia as the boss battle's, along with the monsters that are created by Arfoire as the enemy's.

It should also have Hsien-Ko, Mei-Ling and Jedah Doma from Darkstalkers in this game as well.

Finally, it should have the returning characters from the 1st and the 2nd Project X Zone.

For the Resident Evil character's, I want it to have Claire Redfield, Steve Burnside and Alexia Ashford from Resident Evil code: Veronica X, Albert Wesker from Resident Evil 5, Osmund Saddler and Jack Krauser from Resident Evil 4, and Derek C Simmons from Resident Evil 6.

I also want it to have Ken Kaneki and Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul.

And I think it should really have Tatsumaki from One-Punch-Man in this HD Open-World game as well.

And since it's for the Nintendo 3DS, I really want it to be for the Xbox One as well.

It really needs to have all those character's in that game, and it really needs to be HD and Open-World.

User Info: Liam12345

Liam12345 - 1 year ago