1. I recently got a hard copy of PXZ2, and I just found out the same night that there are some extra items for completing the demo a certain number of times. I'm currently on chapter 2 of the full game, and I just cleared the demo for a second time, but I'm not seeing any indication on the full game pertaining to the extra items. Do I just need to start a fresh file to get the items, did I miss something, or do I have to have a digital copy on my 3DS?

User Info: Eternal-Judge

Eternal-Judge - 3 years ago
  2. I DID play the game first, but so far I've left my file at the beginning of Chapter 2, and I'm currently working on my 5th playthrough of the demo. If I have to start a fresh file, then that isn't a problem considering where I'm at, just means I'm mashing the Start button some more.

User Info: Eternal-Judge

Eternal-Judge - 3 years ago

1. Which did you first? The full game or the demo? I believe you needed to have beaten the demo first, then start a new saved game for the full game for the demo content to register.

User Info: HanbeiKliesen

HanbeiKliesen - 3 years ago 2   0