Best mega effect?

1. I've collected every mega pokemon (main and special) and was wondering which one had the best effect.

User Info: smeargle123

smeargle123 - 6 years ago

1. Gengar is the best general Mega by far.

Mewtwo/ Banette are really strong as well.
    - MS and +5 on Sunday Meowth will net you tons of coins with these Megas

Aeordactyle is the best mega on stages with tons and tons of rocks and blocks

Though I haven't gotten the chance to try it yet myself, I think Blaziken could be deadly on a 3 Pokemon stage.

User Info: TMOSP

TMOSP - 5 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. It really depends on the stage. Stages where you only have 3 Pokemon, Gengar does very well on. Stages that use a lot of disruptions Lucario and Ampharos can do well.

User Info: ProfDE

ProfDE (Expert) - 6 years ago 1   0
  2. The best mega effect depends on the stage. For me, and most people, Gengar has the best mega effect because he acts as a free Complexity -1.

Other Pokemon with Good Mega Effects:
    -Mega Mewtwo
    -Mega Ampharos
    -Mega Banette
    -Mega Blaziken (it is pretty good)

User Info: RegiGamer02

RegiGamer02 - 5 years ago 1   0
  3. Gengar for me most of the time. I used a Mega Speedup om him too so he megas really fast.

However, I missed out on the Mega Banette event and my boyfriend kicks arse using it- jealous! When Giratina was live I wish I'd had Banettite cos he had such an easier time of it than me!

User Info: purplechoccy

purplechoccy - 6 years ago 0   0